Contacting Property Manager...
South Lake Associates
1333 N. Northlake Way
Seattle , WA 98103
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
SLA Management Group, Helping make your Community Better!
SLA Management Group has a refreshing new approach to managing multi-family and HOA properties. We are a strong management company whose only agenda is protecting our client's investments. We call our approach Proactive Management.
"Proactive management: Having the foresight to identify potential problems before they arise as well as mitigating areas of risk."
SLA Management Group practices proactive management for HOAs by providing information and options to Board members in order for them to make informed decisions for their Association. We will provide you with timely, and easy to understand financial reports, multiple bids for repair items, and phone calls and emails promptly returned.
Community management is not just about buildings, grounds and maintenance. It's about communications being the best that it can be both internally within our company and without. A communication triangle exists between the Management, Leadership and Membership in any given community. Our success comes from our ability to foster, nurture, enhance and empower communications within this triangle.
SLA Property Management Duties
- Post payments to owners' ledger
- Deposit funds into association's accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Update signatory authority with Association's financial institution(s)
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Disburse payments for association's expenses
- Prepare draft operating budget
- Set up and receive payments for special assessments
- Assist independent CPA with audit and tax filing
- Process payroll
- Assist with collection of delinquencies
Record Keeping Services
- Create and maintain financial files
- Create and maintain general files
- Create and maintain individual Unit files
- Maintain historical records (>3 years)
- Calls and emails to/from Board - financial and general
- Call and emails to/from owners - account status and general
HOA Meeting Services
- Attend annual meeting
- Attend contract Board meetings
- Take meeting minutes
- Prepare agendas, proxies, etc.
- Mail all expense disbursements
- Mail account statements to owners
- Mail special mass mailings
- Arrange for day-to-day maintenance
- Arrange for recurring services (utility, etc.)
- Assist with other major contracts
- Oversee General Property Repair & Maintenance
- Maintain 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year
- Preparation of all Bid Specifications for Contractors
- Procurement of Contractor Work
- Coordination of Emergency Maintenance
- Oversee Grounds Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
Policy, Procedures, over Governing Documents Services
- Send initial notice(s) of violation
- Compliance will all appropriate RCW's
- Assist with amendments to policies, governing documents, etc.
- Renew/place insurance coverage with association's broker
- Assist with filing and administration of claims
- Work with association's employees
- Recruit, hire, train, terminate employees
- Provide "fill-in" coverage for employees with advance notice
Real Estate Services
- Resale Certificates
- Broker/Lender Requests
- Provide interactive Association web-site (optional)
- Perform Site Visit
- Provide general advice to the Board of Directors
- Respond to emergencies
- Provide litigation support
See how Proactive Management can turn your property into the economical and stable building it should be. Request your free quote today!