Contacting Property Manager...
Southwest Florida Property Management
17080 Safety Street
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
As a division of Executive Realty Group of SWFL, we specialize in managing long term annual rental properties in Bonita Springs, Estero, North Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Cape Coral and Lehigh Acres.
When you have Southwest Florida Property Management manage your property, we will treat it like it is our own.
- Research the rental market in the property area and advice you of conditions that will affect your property's marketability, and give you ideas to make your investment stand out in the market.
- Aggressively market your property utilizing the latest technology available in the industry.
- Qualify potential tenants with extensive background, criminal, and rental history checks, employment and salary verification as well as credit history checks.
- Maintain and repair your property using only qualified, licensed and insured vendors and service providers.
- Make regularly scheduled visits to your property to check on vendors work, tenant activities and property condition
- Maintain open and active communications with YOU the owner and the tenants and promptly investigate reports and complaints to minimize damages and maintain positive owner / management / tenant relations.
- We maintain a 24 / 7 / 365 emergency hotline for tenants to report conditions that could pose an immediate health hazard or possible threat of property damage.
- Our Operations Manager has an extensive background in construction and property management. He has a unique ability to recognize and assess situations and conditions while taking the appropriate actions to minimize or maximize the situation to the benefit of everyone involved.
- Tenant procurement is 60% of the first month's rent
- Management fee is 9% per month
- Renewal fee is 30% for one year renewal
- Fees for procurement only, additional properties and other situations, please call for a quote
- No charge on vacant properties
- No mark-up on vendors
- No up front fees until property is occupied