Contacting Property Manager...
Spectrum Enterprises, LLC
1340 Smith Avenue #200
Baltimore, MD 21209
1629 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Spectrum Enterprises was created by investors for investors, so we know how the numbers work. We offer a full-suite of services to take all of the hassle out of owning a rental investment. We understand the importance of meeting your individual needs, and we handle every property accordingly. Our pre-management consultation will help determine your unique requirements, and our on-staff experts will put together a personalized plan...made just for you.
What can Spectrum offer?
- Experience - our many years in property management mean that you can rely on us to efficiently manage your entire real estate portfolio. We can also provide excellent guidance in buying, selling, rehabbing, and renting properties.
- Personal service - we do everything in-house and we never sub-contract to other managers.
- Fully-licensed brokerage - we are completely covered with insurance and bonding, and we only work with fully licensed and bonded contractors to carry out any work that we organize on your behalf.
- Tech-based - our cloud-based property management suite will give you anytime access to the information you want and need 24/7. We understand how important it is to have the newest technology at your fingertips.
- Well connected - our professional tenancy services were recently shown on HGTV's "Rent or Buy" program where our broker Alethea King can be seen helping prospective buyer / renter Chris find his perfect property in the historic downtown Baltimore area. A clip can be seen above.
Our professional team has the experience and integrity you require to manage every aspect of your property including: leasing services, comprehensive tenancy and background checks, maintenance services, secure online rent collection, swift execution of legal recourse and court appearances, if required.
With Spectrum Enterprises you can rest assured that the management of your property is in good hands. There are "regular" property managers, and then there's Spectrum.
Contact Spectrum Enterprises today to discover how we can best serve you and your property.