Contacting Property Manager...
StarCities Management LLC
110 Greene Street
New York, NY 10012
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
At StarCities Property Management, we believe that working closely with our clients to identify their individual needs and goals is most important in helping us bring better value to their investments with confidence and security.
StarCities Property Management specializes in managing condominium and cooperative units in New York City on behalf of foreign or domestic absentee owners. We handle all aspects of, but not limited to, renovations, maintenance, tenant placement, and bill payment. Moreover, we are experts at interacting in fiduciary capacities with board and building management, as well as city and state tax authorities. We are committed to providing exceptional service with special attention to the owner's bottom line, thus making your property operate more efficiently and effectively.
Management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Collection of all fees and rents from tenant
- Transfer of all income to unit owner
- Recording of all business and financial transactions
- Generation of both monthly and annual income statements
- Monitoring and payment of property taxes
- Monitoring and payment of mortgage payments
- Monitoring and payment of association fees
- Quick response and resolution to all maintenance inquiries and complaints
- Leasing, collection of security deposit and maintenance of tenant escrow account for security deposits
- Operating in accordance with local housing laws and building rules and requirements
- Coordination of all refurbishment (painting between tenants) and capital improvements for the property
As your property manager we act as your facilitator and it is imperative that we have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve. By clarifying these goals we can then implement a successful operating plan.