Contacting Property Manager...
Sterling Property Solutions
121 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- HOA (2 - 49 units)
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (2 - 49 units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Sterling Property Solutions, Inc. is a full service property management company serving Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties.We are aware that every building has its own story, history and needs. We analyze each property, including its structure, contracts, and operations, and work with you in the areas that need attention.
Our experienced management staff is involved in every aspect of a building's operations. We focus on maintaining and improving the property's structure and systems, and specialize in providing preventative maintenance services by taking a proactive approach to management. Our state-of-the-art web-based technology increases communication with tenants and further improves the efficiency of our management services.
We pride ourselves in providing the services you need. Whether you are leaving your house for the winter or you own a 100 unit apartment building, we can customize our services to fit your needs and budget.Services Offered:
Emergency services available 24/7.
- Advertise vacant apartments using various websites, local papers, MLS & signage.
- Show properties.
- Run background and credit checks.
- Prepare and execute all leases.
- Collect all rents.
- Pay monthly bills including taxes, heating, electricity and insurance.
- Provide owner with detailed monthly income and expense reports.
- Visit site as often as needed to maintain cleanliness and safety of building.
- Inspect units to make sure tenants are adhering to terms of lease and apartment is free of damage.
- Check bathrooms and kitchens for any plumbing issues.
- Our state-of-the-art software allows landlords to see their income and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Vacancies will be automatically advertised on several websites when they become available.
- Tenant portal where tenants can submit work orders, check their account balance and pay their rent.
- Search vacancies and submit rent application online.
- Evaluate and manage risk, advise clients about conditions that may pose safety or liability risks.
- Maintain all insurance, contain insurance costs, investigate and report on all accidents and damages.
- Research and obtain appropriate permits when required. We work with several knowledgeable licensed electricians and plumbers who file the appropriate paperwork.
- Obtain all contractor bids and oversee all renovations.
- Treat your property like it is our own by hiring top professionals while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- We have the ability to handle legal evictions from start to finish.
- We have relationships with several lawyers that know their way around landlord-tenant court.
- Our attorneys will serve the legal notices, attend court on your behalf if necessary and supply all necessary paperwork and photographs.