Contacting Property Manager...
275 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10017
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
Taube Management Realty, LLC is a fully-integrated organization offering a full array of management, construction, sales, leasing, mortgage, and financial service. For three generations, the Taube family has been providing professional real estate management services based on the belief that each and every property is totally unique. We treat our clients as individuals, each possessing different needs, each needing a very specific set of requirements. This is why our management services are as varied as the buildings in our care.
Personalized service is the hallmark of our organization. We work closely with all clients to help them reach their immediate and future goals as quickly and cost-effectively as possible... by anticipating needs and working proactively to respond to them. And, we always keep our properties fully leased.
In the case of a co-op, rental or condo, the most important decision a board or ownership will undertake is to select a new managing agent, so we at Taube Management make it easy for you. We will meet with your board, or owner as a group or individually, so that we can familiarize you with our proven, proactive, hands-on management style. More importantly, we must better understand the requirements and goals of your building so we'll be able to develop a specifically tailored plan through which Taube Management can successfully manage your important real estate assets.
Our goal is to insure that your building is a financially sound property; where residents are happier; where building appeal is greatly enhanced, and where the board and owners can be proud of it's management selection.
We provide personal, hands-on attention by the firm's senior management, works closely with building developers and owners to ensure that:
- Pre-construction planning and consultation anticipate income and expenses, in order to achieve a property's goals.
- All construction is completed on schedule.
- Each building's essential systems, such heat, water, elevators and security, meet the finest operational standards.
- Periodic reports are prepared detailing progress on meeting budgets and goals, legal/ bank requirements, invoices, disbursements and repairs.
- Property inspections are conducted.
- Professional, experienced building personnel are engaged and in place, such as the superintendent, elevator and door staff, and, where appropriate, managing agent.
- Meetings are conducted with building staff, to enable employees to relate a building board's objectives to their individual responsibilities.
- Capital improvement projects are undertaken as appropriate, and are completed on schedule and on budget.
Taube Management Realty's support systems include:
- Personal, continuing, hands-on supervision of all properties by Taube senior executives.
- Pro-active management that ensures that policies, recommendations and approved actions remain ahead of property needs.
- Careful attention to cost control and efficiencies in operations and procurement.
- 24/7 responsive staff behind the scenes to ensure fast, knowledgeable, efficient attention to sudden needs.