Contacting Property Manager...
The Cream Group
7301 NW 4 St Suite 104
Plantation, FL 33317
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
Simplifying Commercial Real Estate & Association Management!
The Cream Group is a full service Real Estate Management Company servicing south Florida. We specialize in the management of Homeowners Associations, Condominium Associations, cooperatives and investment properties. Whether you are a board member or a real estate investor our diverse experience within the real estate field equips us with the necessary tools to properly and efficiently manage your property.
With over 17 years of combined experience, our founders have drawn from their diverse real estate backgrounds to bring the best of their experiences to the CREAM group. They have combined the systems, support and procedures of a large national firm with the flexible and creative atmosphere of a boutique firm. Using this approach they have devised a successful strategy to help their clients achieve their goals.
Our primary objective at CREAM is to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction that is achievable. We believe that our prosperity is a direct reflection of the overall success of the customers and the properties we manage. Therefore, within our organization we strive to provide professional, ground breaking state of the art property management at a level that cannot be matched. We thank you for considering our Company and encourage you to analyze our services. We believe that together with close communication and dedication we can achieve all of your Associations goals!
We have the industry expertise, knowledge, and resources to help your association manage your community successfully - whether it's producing Management Reports & Financial Analysis, creating newsletters, community websites or finding the right vendor for your maintenance requests. Our complete range of services can be customized to meet your association's needs.
Administrative & on-site Services
- Maintain homeowner files
- Monitor unit sales, rentals & vacancies
- Prepare notices, flyers, agendas
- Prepare Notices for and Coordinate annual election
- Hire and/or supervise community's vendors (landscaper, pool service etc...)
- Hire and/or supervise on-site staff
- Weekly property inspections
- Prepare Violation Notices
- Process resident applications
- Obtain qualified bids
- Prepare Estoppel Letters
- Attend Board meetings
- Maintain current State/City Licenses and Insurances
We will produce all the financial information your association needs to make sound financial decisions. In addition, our Management software is web based, which allows association board members access to financial reports, contact information, Vendor & Management Agreements and other relevant information from the comfort of their home. As part of our services, we will provide the following financial reports on both an interim and annual basis:
- Receive and Process Maintenance Fees and Special Assessments
- Prepare Late Notices
- Coordinate with Attorney for collections and claim of liens
- Preparation of Budget
- Coordinate with accountant for Annual Tax Preparation
- Prepare accounts payable
- Prepare and maintain financial reports on monthly basis (Balance Sheet, Income and Expense Report, General Ledger, Homeowner Account Status', Bank Statements)