Contacting Property Manager...
The Garibaldi Company
3525W. Benjamin Holt Dr
Stockton, CA 95219
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
The Garibaldi Company currently manages several thousand apartment units, and roughly 100,000 square feet of retail and commercial space throughout California and Nevada, with its corporate office located in Stockton, California.
The Garibaldi Company was formed in 1991 by Mark A. Garibaldi to provide professional property management services. As owner, Mark brings more than 30 years of experience in the real estate/property management business, and at one time was responsible for the management of as many as 17,000 units. His vast knowledge and experience in the apartment management industry is an asset to all property owners.
Currently The Garibaldi Company manages a mix of Market Rate and Affordable Apartment communities including:
- "AAA" Luxury Apartment Communities
- Conventional Garden Style Communities
- Mixed Use/High-rise Developments
- Affordable Apartment Communities
We outperform the competition in Any Market.
The following fundamentals are critical to our success:
- Individual attention to residents to ensure their needs are met
- Highly responsive to residents concerns
- 24-Hour Maintenance service response guarantee
- Commitment to Service leads to Higher Occupancy and Lower Turnover
2. Professional Staff:
- Average Length of Employment within the Company - 3.3 Years (All Employees)
- Managers - 4.4 Years
- All Team Members Work Together for a Common Goal
- Property Does Well - Team Members Benefit
- All team members are trained from the beginning to understand the importance of attention to every detail.
- All Community Managers, Assistant Community Managers, and Leasing Specialists receive initial and ongoing training in leasing, marketing, fair housing law, telephone techniques, and on-site tours
- Telephone techniques and on-site tours are monitored by quarterly mystery shops.
- Maintenance Team Members are Trained to Be An Important Part of the Marketing and Leasing Effort.
- Able to foresee and adapt to changes or fluctuations that occur in the market.
- Crucial to providing quality service to our clients
- Recognize the importance of providing owners with detailed performance and market reports to fit the owner's needs.
- A Web-based Fully Integrated Property Management Software through RealPage®.
- Reports are Available in Hard Copy or Electronic Formats.
- Weekly Reports include Weekly Status Report/Occupancy and Availability, Rent Ready Report.
- Monthly Reports Can be tailored to fit the owners needs and can include the following: Income Statement with y-t-d Totals, Cash Flow, Bank Reconciliation, Monthly Check Register, Security Deposit Reconciliation with Resident, Deposit Audit Report, Monthly Transaction Summary, Delinquent and Prepaid Rent Report, Rent Roll Detail, Monthly General Ledger, to name a few.
Thank you for taking the time to view this information. Based on our close proximity to your community and our hands-on approach to management, we will certainly be able to increase your bottom line.