Contacting Property Manager...
The Management Group (TMG)15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy #200
Portland, OR 97224
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
"We don't just talk about service; we do it at every opportunity ...EVERYDAY."
At The Management Group (TMG), we recognize that selecting a property management firm is a major decision and our goal is to provide you with the information you need to make the right choice for your investment. Of course, we hope that your decision is to choose The Management Group, Inc.TMG has been managing real estate in Oregon and Southwest Washington since 1985. We are the elite provider of Single Family property management services utilizing the best possible resources available to manage your investment profitably.
Rely on our experience
We know that well managed investments produce the highest return for our clients. For almost 30 years, TMG has been dedicated to helping our clients achieve their financial goals through effective property management.
Benefit from our knowledge
TMG joins an elite group of professionals in achieving the Institute of Real Estate Management's (IREM) Accredited Management Organization (AMO) designation. A company must demonstrate a high level of performance, experience, financial stability, and have a Certified Property Manager (CPM) in an executive position. AMO's must meet ethics and other stringent requirements, proving their value to the industry. Our educated, dedicated, motivated team of professionals are the best in their field and will make your goals their own.
- We provide a proven marketing program that makes the phone ring; signs, our website, networking, internet strategies and print media are all part of our successful marketing program.
- The only property management company to offer an integrated relocation division, specializing in connecting tenants to properties.
Accounting and Financial Management
- Full-service accounting division that handles all financial transactions.
- Our automated accounting systems enable us to make mortgage payments, homeowner association fees and any other payments relevant to your property.
- Prompt rental collections ensure you, the owner, have your rental proceeds as quickly as possible.
- Tenant references, credit and criminal history are checked thoroughly. We want quality tenants in your home and pride ourselves in the level of tenants we are able to attract.
- Lease renewals are an important factor in maintaining the cash flow to your property.Â As the lease expiration draws near, your property manager reviews market rents and tenantâ€™s care of the property prior to securing a new lease.
- Communication between the owner and their Property Manager is essential and our communication policy ensures calls and emails are returned promptly.
- Competent and timely maintenance is critical when it comes to protecting your investment. Our goal is to deliver the most reliable services cost effectively.
- Full turnover services at vacancy are provided.
- Emergency after hours response team available 24/7
- We conduct annual maintenance surveys and make recommendations for improvements to increase property value and rental income.
Count on Collaboration
Your property team consists of experienced property managers, leasing agents, accounting, sales staff and support staff. They work together, share information and strive for solutions that work to the best advantage for your investment.
Welcome to TMG!