Contacting Property Manager...
The Management Group
710 NE Vancouver Mall Drive
Vancouver, WA 98665
15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy. Suite 200
Portland, OR 97224
Types of Properties We Manage:
- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Locally Owned. Regionally Focused.
Rely on our experience
We know that well managed investments produce the highest return for our clients. For more than 25 years, The Management Group (TMG) has been dedicated to helping our Community Associations achieve their goals through effective property management.
Benefit from our knowledge
TMG joins an elite group of professionals in achieving the Institute of Real Estate Management's (IREM) Accredited Management Organization (AMO) designation. A company must demonstrate a high level of performance, experience and financial stability, and have a CPM in an executive position. AMO's must meet ethics and other stringent requirements, proving their value to the industry. Our educated, dedicated, motivated team of professionals is the best in their field and will make your goals their own.
Count on Collaboration
Your property team consists of experienced property managers, leasing agents, accounting, sales staff and support staff. They work together, share information and strive for solutions that work to the best advantage for your investment. Welcome to TMG!
Preserve Your Community and Your Investment!
At The Management Group, Inc., we work as partners with your Board and homeowners to preserve and protect the community and take care of all of the details that go in to maintaining the integrity and value of your investment.
TMG's Association Management Department is built on four basic principles:
- Quality, tenured employees
- Community association knowledge
- Responsive customer service
- Superior technology systems and support capabilities
These principles allow our association teams to provide you the best value for your dollar.
We offer a variety of services that support your community's immediate needs and long- term growth. At TMG we take pride in everything we do. We believe in the value of our service and the positive impact it can have on the lives of the homeowners and Boards living in TMG managed communities.
Available Management Services:
- Emergency Hotline: 24-hour staffed telephone and emergency service
- Professional support for the Board of Directors
- Production of detailed monthly financial statements using accrual method
- Board meeting attendance as requested
- Full compliance program available to ensure adherence to CC&R's
- Amenity and common area protection and preservation
- Insurance coverage facilitation for the HOA as well as corporate tax filings
- Prompt and courteous response to all homeowner inquiries
- Collaboration with the Board to establish and monitor annual budget
- Management of accounts receivables and payables
- Collection of assessments management as needed
- Bid specification development, scope of work and contract oversight for capital projects
- Community website and community communication updates and maintenance
- Ongoing educational opportunities available for Board of Directors