Contacting Property Manager...
Timothy Henley Real Estate
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Property Leasing and Management Services
- Leasing from $275.00 to $625.00 per property. This completely covers our fee for service.
- Free initial lease-out after we represent you in an initial property purchase.
- Decide on the level of management services AFTER your property is leased out.
- Complete or a la carte management options available.
We are committed to helping property owners find GREAT tenants as well as assisting with their long-term goals of building and maintaining a performing real estate portfolio. Our clients receive at least a 12% gross annual return on investment with very little overhead and we maintain those returns by managing the process from initial purchase through any readiness phase and to finding well-qualified tenants.
This step is the most important as key search criteria is established based upon the investors' long-term goals and their willingness to see past condition issues to establish immediate equity. Our knowledge of specific area rental performance and minor renovation budgets allow for a 360 degree level of advice and guidance. With the use of low-cost, high-durability materials presented in creative and modern ways, we can maximize the monthly rental potential.
Every property becomes home for a family looking to experience the extra square footage, quiet neighborhoods and privacy that non-apartment living can offer. We know what matters to families like this and know what upgrades they deem most desirable, so that our clients' funds can be invested wisely into areas with the biggest impact. This does not translate into spending dollars recklessly or chasing the absolute top rental dollar, yet we carefully navigate the balance between materials longevity and cosmetic standards to provide a clean, modern, slightly nicer than other choices in the marketplace. Properly preparing a property for rental helps command a better rent, and it also helps to protect the property. When prospective tenants see a neat, clean house that is in good repair you set the expectation that they should also take care of it.
Our great working relationships with our tenants is one of the single greatest assets in taking care of your property during the lease term. There are many different options available in regards to the level of service that you would like in caring for your investment:
A La Carte
- Outline specific responsibilities that we can handle for you that may be too time-consuming or tedious. You may prefer to control the financials, but don't want to be on-call for repairs OR maybe you're going on a month-long vacation and need certain tasks handled while you are away temporarily. You have the power to pick and choose!
- We administer day-to-day operations including accounting, property maintenance and tenant management. Sit back and collect your profits each month! Virtual investor programs are available for accommodating those who wish to build a real estate portfolio almost entirely hands-off while we carry out their directives for property acquisition, readiness and perpetual tenant management.