Contacting Property Manager...
T.R.E.E. PROPERTY MANAGEMENT428 Poli Street
Ventura, CA 93001
Types of Properties We Manage:- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Vacation (1-2 units)
Welcome to Ventura County and welcome to Trusted Real Estate Enterprises (T.R.E.E.)! California's spectacular coastline and scenic foothills provide the backdrop for T.R.E.E.'s personalized service and attention to your property management needs.
T.R.E.E. Property Management specializes in the management of Ventura County's finer homes which rent for $2,000 or above per month.
T.R.E.E. is an active member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), National Association of Realtors (NAR), California Association of Realtors (CAR), Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors (VCCAR), Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, and both the Ventura County & Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
Our company is committed to providing the highest level of customer service, satisfaction and return on your real estate investment. We understand the requirements of our out-of-area property owners and "retention, renewals and increasing rents" form the foundation of the management services we offer.
Advertising and Marketing
Creative and consistent marketing is critical to attracting our best-qualified tenants. Depending on the property needs, we offer a variety of advertising methods to showcase the property; including:
- Extensive Internet, and online ads placement including: Realtor.com, Trulia, Craigslist, Zillow, Google, Facebook, and HotPads.
- "For Lease" or "For Rent" signs placed at property
- Newspaper advertising
- Letters to neighbors
- Open houses
- Hosted showings - all property showings are accompanied by a T.R.E.E. agent
- Private viewings, after hours and weekend viewings
- Dedicated marketing flyers for each property
- Listing on the Naval Base Ventura County - Military Housing Relocation Resource
- Listing on the Ventura County MLS
- Listing on the Santa Barbara MLS
- Notification to corporate employers: Amgen, Countrywide, Harbor Freight Tool, Blue Cross, Patagonia, CKE, Lynda.com, etc.
- Notification to Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles County property management partners.
An essential component of a successful rental program is thorough applicant screening. T.R.E.E. Property Management is authorized to conduct extensive personal background investigations for potential tenants. The scope of personal reviews can include:
- Credit history including: open credit reports, credit score and investigation of any fraudulent activity
- Federal criminal records search
- State criminal records search
- County criminal records search
- National eviction records search
- National registered sex offender search, OFAC Patriot Act and FBI most wanted lists
- Verification of current employment and income
- Previous landlord contact to verify payment history and care of property
- Driving records
- Personal references
Lease Agreements and Legal Disclosures
Once a new tenant has been selected, proper contract documentation, disclosure statements and general administrative items ensure the transaction remains on task and that all parties involved understand their role and responsibility in the agreement. A few of these items include:
- Prepare all lease agreements
- Provide disclosure statements as required by state and federal guidelines
- Provide tenant with extensive "Move-In, Move-Out" checklist at time of possession of property
- Work with tenant to provide a timely rent payment each month and appropriate tenant care of the home.
A happy tenant is a tenant who pays rent on time and keeps the property in good condition. Our courteous and professional office staff treats each tenant with respect and the professionalism they deserve.