Contacting Property Manager...
Triple C Investment Management, LLC
18383 Preston Rd Ste 350
Dallas, TX 75252
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
How We Do Business
Triple C Investment Management operates around people. We feel that customer service is so important and is what sets us apart from the competition. We believe in the golden rule here at Triple C Investment Management, "Treat others as you expect to be treated." This is why we are fully devoted to providing renters and homeowners the best real estate experience possible. We are willing to go the extra mile. Triple C Investment Management is a one stop shop for all your real estate needs. Our licensed, trained professional staff is here to help you manage, lease, purchase, or sell your home. It does not matter whether you are a buyer, seller, renter, or investor. We will give 110% to make you feel right at home.
LEASING AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Set rents correctly to gain maximum occupancy and income.
- Schedule advertisements to various websites.
- Interview and screen prospective tenants.
- Negotiate rental terms with prospective tenants.
- Secure the tenant.
- Lease package is executed; collection of security deposit, first months rent, and move in condition form.
- Security deposit is held in escrow by regulated financial institution.
- Collect rents from tenants and disburse net proceeds to owner.
- Contact third party vendor for repairs and maintenance.
- An emergency phone number is provided to tenants for any unforeseen emergency situation that may arise.
- Recommendations for improvements and housekeeping that will keep the property competitive in the rental environment in our area.
- Agent administer lease renewals, renegotiations, and when necessary, terminations.
- Agent fills out a termination inventory form and an itemized list of damages upon tenant vacating the premises.
- Agent reimburses Security Deposit, withholding any damages.
- Agent recommends a rent increase when appropriate.
- Agent executes a 3-day Notice to Quit for Non-Payment of Rent and/or a 30-day Notice to Quit for Termination of Tenancy, if necessary.