Contacting Property Manager...
Urban Property Management, LLC
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Retail (10K -100K sqft)
- Retail (100K+ sqft)
- Office (10K -100K sqft)
- Office (100K+ sqft)
- Warehouse (Up to 100K sqft)
- Warehouse (100K+ sqft)
- Manufacturing (Up to 100K sqft)
- Manufacturing (100K+ sqft)
- Our principal members are directly involved with day-to-day management functions.
- Our principal members are personally available to clients and tenants.
- We do not increase your NNN rates by charging your tenants fees such as property manager salary reimbursement.
- We do not mark-up for services provided by third-party vendors.
- We do not require sales or leasing exclusivity agreements.
- Your monthly financial and operations reports are accessible to you at anytime, for review or download via the internet, and are stored at multiple secured, redundant world-class data centers.
- Our services extend to include support for non-local property management and representation requiring travel.
- We hold the prestigious Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management.
- Your smallest property will be treated as our largest.
- Our clients and tenants say so!
Who we are...
Michael J. Buzzella, CPM, a native Floridian, has provided full-service property management to individual and institutional owners, as well as local and national tenants of shopping centers, general office buildings, medical office buildings, warehouses, and industrial properties. Having founded Urban Property Management in the midst of the nation's greatest economic downturn in recent history, Mr. Buzzella has established a reputation for real estate stabilization and value maximization which his clients and tenants attest to. In addition to property management, his experience includes commercial real estate development and commercial association management.
Prior to the formation of Urban Property Management, Mr. Buzzella served as Property Manager for Greenfield Properties Inc., the management division of Boca Raton-based developer The Greenfield Group Inc. He managed approximately 500,000 square feet of Class A medical office buildings, valued at over $100 million, throughout the state of Florida and Richmond, Virginia.
Mr. Buzzella earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Central Florida and the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). He served as Vice President, Secretary, and Executive Council for the South Florida IREM chapter and is a Florida licensed real estate salesperson.
Dave Healey, a native Floridian, attended Florida State University and earned a degree in Business with a double major in Finance and Real Estate. Upon graduation he gained employment with Jack Lupo Realty, a 50-year old commercial/industrial real estate firm located in Boca Raton, Florida. Mr. Healey passed the Florida Real Estate Broker Exam in 1990, and in 1993 started his own brokerage firm, Heart Realty.
In addition to tenant representation, Mr. Healey has developed strategic and long lasting landlord relationships with local, institutional, and foreign building owners. He has represented developers through the condominium conversion process with complete sellout, successfully petitioned the Value Adjustment Board of Broward and Palm Beach counties by negotiating the reduction of property taxes on managed properties, and has contracted national tenants for lease at the majority of Urban Property Management's management portfolio.
Mr. Healey is active in annual charity events on a volunteer basis. These events include the March of Dimes Walkathon and The Walt Disney World Marathon in its association with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Team in Training program. Dave coaches in his community recreational sports leagues and is an active parishioner of Saint Andrew's Catholic Church where his two children attend school.
What we do...
Urban Property Management provides full-service property management to owners of shopping centers, general office buildings, medical office buildings, warehouses, and industrial properties. While individual owner and property requirements are unique, the following services are available, but not limited to:
- Complete financial accounting
- Monthly financial reporting to owners
- Budget development
- Preparation of year-end documentation
- Primary contact for tenants and all property correspondence
- Lease administration, renewals, and enforcement
- Monthly operations reporting to owners
- Tenant screening and eviction assistance
- Rent collection and tracking
- CAM collection and reconciliation
- Payment and administration of all operating expenses
- Owner, tenant, and vendor insurance administration
- Debt service and property tax payment and administration
- Preparation and payment of monthly sales tax
- Document storage and management
- 24-hour emergency response
- Property inspections and evaluation
- Bid and award service and repair contracts to licensed and insured independent contractors and vendors
- Supervision of all independent contractors, vendors, and personnel
- Preventative maintenance, daily repair management, and code compliance
- Capital improvement and tenant improvement project management