Contacting Property Manager...
Ventura Property Shoppe
973 East Main Street
Ventura, CA 93001
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
If you own single family or multi unit residential investments and are looking for a positive change in a property manager, or you are considering professional property management for the first time, you've come to the right place!
What separates VPS from the others is our attention to detail, follow through, exceptional communication and negotiating skills, facilitating a positive experience for both owner and tenant, and the commitment to manage your precious asset as if it were my own.
Ventura Property Shoppe is ready to bring to you a "concierge" level of service that is rarely if ever found in property management at an affordable price.
- Preparing property for tenancy
- Collecting of rents and depositing into trust account
- Providing tenants with timely Security Disposition upon terminating tenancy according to California law
- Communicating with owner about needed repairs and improvements
- One monthly fee includes all services agreed upon ~ no up-charges or extra fees
- On-call service for tenant emergencies 24/7
- Itemized statement each month showing repair bills (if any) and management fee
- Prepare all notices of rent increase, 3-day pay or quit, etc. and enforce rental policies
- Property walk-throughs as agreed upon with owner
- Property and photo diaries of your property
- All contractors used are licensed / insured professionals
What Can we do for you?
- Aggressively market your property through advertising and social media
- Place eye-catching signage on your property
- Assure that your property shows well
- Show property and take applications
- Verify prospective tenants credit worthiness, employment rental history, and proof of income
- Clearly communicate and consult with owner on choice of tenants
- Execute rental agreements
- Collect necessary security deposits
- Provide tenants with disclosures, forms, and pamphlets required by the State of California
- Timely mailing or direct deposits of your rental proceeds