Contacting Property Manager...
Victoria Equities Realty & Management
255 Primera Blvd
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5 -19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
Owners and investors in and around Orlando and the Central Florida area come to Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. for premier property management services. We are happy to serve a large part of central Florida, including:
- Lake Mary
- Deland/Daytona Beach
- West Volusia
- Lake County and Seminole County
- Lake Nona
- Baldwin Park
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
Our current and past experiences in managing over 300 properties ranging from single family homes to apartments, condos and townhouses. This is a small sample of what we can do for you:
We lease your home quickly to high quality tenants.
- Prepare your home for the rental market.
- Strategic marketing and advertising campaigns to attract a large pool of tenants.
- Rigorous tenant screening to ensure only the best people are placed in your home.
- Coordination of lease signing and security deposit collection.
- Documented and detailed move-in inspections.
We manage your property proactively and responsibly.
- Responses to tenant needs and inquiries throughout the term of the lease.
- Collect rent and enforce the lease. Follow up on late or missing payments.
- Regular online accounting to track your income and expenses.
- Managing evictions, Notices and the move-out process.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure property is well maintained.
We increase renewals while decreasing tenant turnover and vacancy.
- Analyze market rents to determine whether an increase is warranted.
- Offer renewal notices to tenants within the legal time period.
- Preparing renewal documents and establishing new lease terms.
We take care of everything so you don't have to. Instead of searching for vendors who can respond to an emergency on short notice and trying to decide what is wear and tear versus tenant damage, we put our talents to work to protect your investment, keep the rent rolling in and preserve the value of your asset.
"We are thrilled with Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. We have peace of mind knowing that are properties are looked after professionally and profitably."
~ Rand & Vicki H., Owners
"As a real estate investor, I want the benefit of residual income without having to live through a trial-by-fire education on tenant management. Bobbie at Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. impressed me at our first meeting, as she clearly understood the intricacies of our local market. She has the hands-on property management expertise I needed to add to my team. She handled the contractual details smoothly and efficiently and has continually exceeded my expectations in managing delicate tenant situations, such as dispute resolutions, repair & maintenance scheduling, lease renewals, etc... while providing timely feedback. Bobbie has provided expert guidance and reassurance and therefore, we can state without hesitation that she provides excellent advice and service. I would highly recommend Bobbie at Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co. as a knowledgeable and effective Property Manager!"
~ Chris Sieg