Contacting Property Manager...
Victoria Equities Realty & Management
5249 Champagne Circle
Orlando, FL 32808
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company, a Florida corporation founded in 1990 for the purpose of full service Real Estate. Our organization will perform the necessary functions required to establish and maintain a successful relationship. Your financial investment is the primary concern of our diverse staff. Serving the following areas:
- Lake Nona
- College Town
- Winter Park
- Baldwin Park
- Altamonte Springs
- West Volusia County
- Lake and Seminole Counties
At Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co., we believe that "Value for Money = Service". Our service is called "Property Management" however, we believe it should really be called "People Management" as much of our work is centered around our staff successfully communicating with property owners, tenants, contractors, creditors, insurers, attorneys, code enforcement, planning, zoning and home owner associations, just to name a few. We bring value to your asset with professional management services.
- A. Wayne Rich, Esq. - Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate, President, Victoria Equities, Inc.; Director of Operations, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company.
- Forty plus years of legal and real estate experience. Oversees all operations, taking an active part in the research, planning and coordination of activities. His policy of staying involved combined with his talents and knowledge of the Central Florida community, serves as the cornerstone of clients' confidence in the company.
- Anthony C. Martin - Licensed Real Estate Broker, President, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Company.
- Forty plus years' experience in marketing and real estate administration. He has developed successful marketing and sales strategies for over fifty new home communities in Central Florida. In addition, he directs all homebuilding activities and currently serves as Past President of the Home Builders Association of Mid-Florida and the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors.
- Bobbie Witt - PRM, PME, Broker-Associate, Asset Manager and Comptroller, Victoria Equities Realty & Management Co.
- Bringing over thirty years of extensive industry experience includes owner management, land acquisition, new construction and fee management. Accomplishments encompass successful property management. Maintaining a proven track record of high occupancies and increased net operating income.