Contacting Property Manager...
Windermere Voss Property Management
6110 N Lombard St.
Portland, OR 97203
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Windermere Voss Property Management is a full service investment property management company. Owner, Richard Voss, has been working in Real Estate since 1992. As a landlord himself, he understands the concerns and expectations of owners of rental properties. He keeps abreast of the current changes in landlord/tenant laws and believes in strict enforcement of them. His approach to keeping staff and himself informed helps in overall process of a smooth and successful property management division compliments his century 21 Peninsula Realty office.
SUCCESS OF VOSS PROPERTY
The success of Voss Property Management is based on our philosophy of treating the properties in our portfolio as if they were our own. We respect the investment (both financial and emotional) that our clients have in their properties and strive to protect that investment.
As an owner of an investment property you are faced with the day to day dilemmas of property management, whether you are the owner of rental houses, plexes or small/large apartment buildings. We have the experience to successfully manage investment property have are here to help you.
Our first task in managing any property is to understand the owner's goals. Once we understand your priorities we can appropriately tend to the property (interior, exterior and landscapting) to help you plan for short and long term maintenance costs and determine if theare are any preventative measures that hsould be taken to protect your investment. Then we cultivate a relationship with your investment. Then we cultivate a relationship with your tenants. This begins with a notice that Voss Property Management is your managing agent. We have found that early contact with tenants helps in representing the owner. Communication is more positive, properties are better maintained and tenant longevity increases.
To better serve our clients in a timely manner we started VPM Construction which is our in house construction and maintenance dept. We take care of everything from clogged toilets to full remodels of homes. We also have an after hours emergency line that is answered 24 hours a day 7 days a week."
We have a thorough application procedure which has kept our FEDs to a minimum. We advertise, show your property, take and screen applications, collect rents and pay your bills. If rents are not paid we work with the tenants to solve the problems. If it is necessary we will go to court for a FED action.
We send you a statement by the 10th of every month that includes a spreadsheet for all income and expenditures. Our fees are based on a precentage of gross rents collected. All receipts/invoices are filed in your client file and are available by request.
Complete management services include:
- Preparation of advertising (costs to be paid by owner)
- Preparation of the month-to-month rental or lease agreements
- Collection of deposits and rent
- Qualification of prospective tenants
- Detailed annual and monthly statements for owners
- Inspection of property to insure proper upkeep, including check-in/check-out inspections
- Maintain an accessible listing of available units for prospective tenants
- Notice service (noncompliance charges to tenant)
- Arranging repairs as needed
- Disbursement of funds in name of owner
- Notifying owner of changes in rental market to keep rents appropriate
- Make recommendations that limit owner's liability and create a more inviting rental unit