Contacting Property Manager...
Weichert Realtors Hometown First
10110 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
Weichert,Realtors Hometown First is an independent owned and operated real estate brokerage committed to providing outstanding service and value to landlords. We are a Full Service Real Estate Company specializing in properties in Northeast Florida and are dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible. We are widely recognized as one of the premier real estate companies in Northeast Florida.
Choose either our Tenant Placement or Monthly Property Management plan.
- Extensive criminal and nationwide eviction check
- Employment, rental history and credit check
- Lease preparation service available
- State-of-the-art marketing capabilities
Monthly Property Management
- Professionally market the property for lease
- Place sign (if allowed by HOA) and lockbox on property
- Show the property to prospective tenants
- Run credit checks on prospective tenants
- Verify income, employment and rental history
- Provide and execute the lease
- Post late notices as required
- Send out monthly income and expense report to owner
- Answer calls regarding repairs and arrange completion
- Schedule repairs with qualified service providers
- Provide 1099 to owners yearly
- Perform a pre and post lease inspection as well as periodic site inspections
- All other service, including evictions, may be subject to additional costs
Why Hire a Property Manager?
Most people do not have the time or expertise needed for day-to-day management of their real estate investments. As expert Licensed Professional Property Managers, we will help you:
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income.
Property managers make their livings because they know the rental market, what comparable properties are renting for, and what potential renters are willing to pay for a rental property. We have the marketing know-how to reach potential renters and the experience and resources to weed out potential bad renters.
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants.
- Maintain and keep your rental property in good condition.
Property managers can handle and coordinate routine repairs as well as emergency repairs. We have the experience and connections to avoid unnecessary repairs to save you money.
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability.
- Negotiate rental agreements.
- Collect rent and track tenant deposits.
- Comply with federal, state and local laws.
- Respond to tenant requests and deal with problem tenants.
In short, property managers help you make the most from your rental property and we save you time, money and headaches.