Contacting Property Manager...
9840 Westpoint Dr. Suite 400
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo (up to $300K)
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
How Do You Decide?Spending your time looking for a property manager is nobody's idea of fun. All the companies seem the same and make the same claims. Will somebody just make this decision easier?
Keep reading and I will make it easier for you so you can go spend some time with your family or that book you keep meaning to finish. After all, that is what a property manager is supposed to do. Make your life easier so you can spend time on what is important to you!
It is easy to make claims; it is harder to stay in business for over 20 years building a reputation that can be trusted. If you agree with that statement, please just fill out the "free instant quote form" to get a quote, and stop trying to figure out the differences in all of these management companies!
If you need to know more than the fact a property management company has been taking care of homes since 1994...there are some simple quick facts below. Quickly review them, fill out the request form, and get to whatever else is important in your life. You will soon have a quote from us and as much information as you need.
Why WILMOTH?Here are the simple "difference makers" between us and everybody else.
- Local, family-owned, able to make our own decisions. We don't have a bunch of franchise fees we need to pay or silly franchise related costs we have to figure out some way to cover.
- Owners have an "easy-exit guarantee". Your contract with WILMOTH is month to month. We can't just get you to sign up and forget about you for a year. We would never do that anyway, but with WILMOTH, you are in control. Not some contract with 4 more months of servitude!
- LOW fixed fees! You will not believe our affordable property management and leasing fees. Why do we blow away the market? Lots of reasons, but #1 and #2 above offer some explanation.
- NO upfront-fees. Why do some companies charge those anyway?
- Ethics and Transparency- Our family name is on the sign. We will treat you like a member of our family. Governed by the Golden Rule and the NARPM Code of Ethics, all of our actions are transparent and documented. Everything is right out in the open and upfront.
- Technology- We have it and we use it. We continue to invest to improve our client's returns and experience. There is nothing anyone has on us when it comes to tech!
And a bunch of other stuff that is important but not half as important as the above. There is other great stuff we offer and do that will be shared with you. We will get into all of that after you raise your hand by filling out the "Request form" or click the "Free Instant Quote" button! We will show you all of our closets...we have nothing to hide.
Thank you for taking the time to consider our family to manage your homes. If given the chance, we will welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Joel W. Wilmoth