Contacting Property Manager...
Wise Property Solutions208 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
Types of Properties We Manage:- HOA (50 - 99 units)
- HOA (100+ units)
- COA (50 - 99 units)
- COA (100+ units)
Wise Property Solutions is the only Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) serving all of East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. With offices in Knoxville and the Tri-Cities, we are dedicated to our growing clientele across the region.
Planned unit developments, townhomes and condominiums; our commitment to creating communities enhances the way homeowners experience home. Discover the difference professional community association management makes.
To appropriately serve common interest developments you need a community association manager that's knowledgeable, credentialed, accredited, licensed and experienced. Our team understands community associations. We have served as homeowner volunteers. We understand the possibilities and limitations associations confront. We are committed to continued education, training and the employment of the latest technological resources. Our management systems and internet based resources empower association with critical information and uninterrupted access to it.
As the regions' leader in community association management, we value each client and work to meet their unique service needs. Our team of professionals meets with clients to engage and fully understand the needs of the community you call home. This understanding provides the foundation upon which we build our services.
As you discover more about Wise Property Solutions you will see why we are the best decision your association can make.
- Financial Services
- Monthly/Annual Collection of Assessments
- Management of Past Due Accounts
- Transparent Accounts Payable Processing System
- Reliable Financial Reporting
- Maximized Budgets
- Homeowner Assistance
- Community Communications
- Support and Administration of Productive Association Meetings
- Integrated Community Websites
- Preservation of Critical Association Documents
- 24 Hour Response Times
- Homeowner Service Requests & Work Orders
- Capital Reserve Planning
- Preventative Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Contractor Support and Oversight
- Pool Maintenance
- Security & Facility Access Systems
- Other Services as Agreed Upon by the Board of Directors