Contacting Property Manager...
Woodruff Property Management, LLC
1736 Marion St
Denver, CO 80218
Types of Properties We Manage:
- Single Home/condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home/condo ($500K to $1M)
- Single Home/condo (over $1M)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- In business since: 2009
- Staff: 1 founder / owner, 1 director of operations, 1 accountant, 1 office manager, 3 managing brokers, 12 brokers, 3 assistants, 130 sub-contractors
- Affiliations/Certifications: NARPM member; All brokers are licensed and experienced professionals.
- Specializations: Single Family Homes and Condos plus small Multi-Units.
- Units under management: 290 + current, 800+ to date.
About Woodruff Property Management
Woodruff Property Management is dedicated to providing our property owners exceptional service. Our reputation is very important. Woodruff Property Management does not have any complaints with the Better Business Bureau or the Real Estate Commission. We are real estate brokers with years of experience and extensive knowledge in the real estate and property management industries.
A note from Andrew Woodruff:
"Service is the key to this industry. We bend-over backwards for our clients. We will always be the most responsive, client oriented, technologically advanced property management firm in the country. That is our goal. That is our promise."
- "We Don't Charge a Dime until the Lease is Signed."
- Tenant Quality Assurance Guarantee: We are so confident in our Tenant Qualification Process that, if we have to evict a tenant we qualified and moved into a property we manage, we will pay for the eviction and find a new tenant. This is a FREE service, not an "Eviction Protection Plan".
- We advertise your property extensively on over 200 websites and 150 media sites.
- We are available to show properties 7 days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm.
- We are Green - 98% paperless.
- Leasing Only services are available for those who don't need full service Property Management.
- Our average time to rent is 19 days. The national average is 34 days.
Andrew, I know you get a thousand emails a day, but I just wanted to thank you so much for being our rental agent. You have made life so simple for us. It took me awhile to get use to the computer communication, but I love it. Being older and not use to cell phones, computers, emails etc. took awhile to adjust. However, you have clung to values that I appreciate even with new technology: immediate feedback, excellent communication and expertise in your area. I just wanted to express my sincere thanks. You and your team are terrific.Joan Kilcoyne
Dear Andrew and Phillip,
I felt compelled to write you and thank you for your help during the recent sale of the Krameria property that you managed for us over the past 6 months. As you know it was not my first choice in selling the apartment building but due to the current financial situation with my partners, it was impossible to keep.
I wanted you to know how much I appreciated all your hard work ,as both of you went above and beyond in managing the property. The past 6 months is the first time in the last 3 years I was able to sleep at night knowing your professional management of the propery kept things running smoothly. You returned phone calls promptly, were easily accessible and I felt as if you looked after our building as if it were your own.
I, as a physician, take pride in having a very personal relationship with my patients and I felt the same way with my relationship with you. Your understanding of our situation and being there for us meant more to me than you can know. We had another management company initially which as you know did not work out well and you were always there to rectify their mistakes. You did this in a very compassionate and understanding way and I always felt you exceeded all our expectations.
If there is anything I can do for either of you in the future in terms of professional care and or using me as a reference for other people looking for a superior management team, that is honest fair and beyond reproach, please feel free to give them my name and number. You are the best and I will never forget your help in dealing with my real estate "adventure". Thanks so much for all you have done and who you are.Thomas J. Benenati, DPM