Why choose Beka Management?
Beka Management specializes in the leasing up and care of single family homes. Their commitment to communication with their tenants and clients sets them apart from their competitors.
Beka Management is trusted to manage the homes of over 700 tenants in Southeast Michigan. They've built an extensive list of reliable resources that comes with their 35 years of property management experience. Doing the right thing, the right way, the first time, matters to Beka Management.
Contact Beka Management today for your free quote!
There is a lot that goes in to managing a property, and Beka Management is fully equipped to handle it all. From start to finish, Beka Management prides itself with professionalism and thoroughness.
It Starts With Marketing
Beka Management sends an industry professional to take quality pictures of your home that they use for marketing your property with professional verbiage on several paid internet sites.
Their extensive marketing efforts often result in several applicants per property. In order to ensure the right tenant is occupying your home, Beka Management uses the following processes:
- Initial Pre-Qualifications
- In Depth Background Checks
- Local and National Rental History Verifications
- Income Verifications
- Criminal Record Checks
- Credit History Reports
After proper documentation of the tenant lease and move in, Beka Management begins managing the property. This includes the handling of all rent collections, and the managing of all maintenance correspondence and tenant inquiries.
With full real estate brokering credentials, hands on experience in the legalities of property management, and years of fine tuning a process that works, Beka Management is the right choice for you!
Questions to ask other Property Management Companies:
- Do they charge for lease extensions? We don't.
- How do they find tenants? We are very thorough.
- Do they markup maintenance? We don't.
- Do they garnish wages? We do.
- What are their court costs? Ours are reasonable.
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300 to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)