Patriot Properties, Inc. - Association Management
Patriot Properties, Inc.
Patriot's number one priority is our commitment to quality customer service. Our key to quality service is a conscientious professional staff that understands communication, competency, and caring are the essential ingredients to effective management.
Communication starts with answering the telephone, e-mail or correspondence in a timely and professional fashion, regardless of whether or not we are communicating with a Board Member or a member of the community. No call centers or voice mail to deal with, we answer the phone and are able to resolve most calls right away. Our pro-active approach to communication allows us to answer many members' questions, right away.
Competency starts with education and is reinforced through peer review and experience. All of our community managers are college graduates who are consistently augmenting their knowledge and experience through professional education through organizations such as the Community Association Institute. All of our community managers have earned the Certified Managers of Community Associations designation (CMCA).
Caring: Our role is to administer the day to day activities of your association while consulting with and advising the Board of Directors. We become truly vested and review issues and concerns regarding, collections, vendor contracts, inspections, reserve studies, special projects, document updates, resolutions, architectural control, etc. Our emphasis is on stream lining all association functions while keeping operating costs to a minimum. In short, we make pro-active recommendations to the Board and enforce the Boards directives and policies in accordance with the governing documents.
We offer both full service community management as well as financial only services.Financial Management Services include:
- Financial Board Packages
- Monthly/quarterly account statements
- Budget Preparation
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Financial reporting
- Tax and audit assistance/coordination
- Reserve investment consulting
- Digital recordkeeping
Full Service Association Management Services include:
Financial management services as shown above, plus
- Complete Board Packages
- Monthly/quarterly meeting attendance
- Detailed management activity report
- Reserve study review and procurement
- Vendor Management
- Contract Management
- Customized "Request for Proposal" preparation
- Budget Preparation
- Architectural enforcement/inspections
- Common area inspections
- Extensive maintenance experience
- Governing Document enforcement
- Assistance with policy resolution changes, Rules and Regulations, Parking, etc.
- Assistance with governing document modifications
Our commitment to quality customer service is what separates us from the rest. Though our hands on pro-active management approach focused on the essential ingredients of effective management communication, competency, and caring we are able to provide a cost effective team based solution to any Community Association management needs.
Our management style and dedication to our clients has been a key to our past successes and key to our- and your-future successes.
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)