An investment property owner or homeowners’ association understands that a property does not run itself. Each property is unique and requires special experience in a number of areas. For a property of any size, finding someone who has the people skills and financial and building experience to handle everything can be challenging.
Tessier Associates manages a diverse portfolio of office, retail, flex, and condominium properties. Our in-house professionals have the experience and training to handle the many tasks that are required. Thanks to our relationships with a wide variety of independent contractors and vendors, as well as our own property services division, we can get the job done correctly and at affordable rates.
Ultimately, Property Management is about customer service. If the tenants and owners are pleased with service, operation and maintenance, there will be less turnover and the property will command higher values. If owners and board members have proper management, they can rest easy knowing that professionals are caring for and protecting their assets.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Leasing vacancies
- Collecting rents and association dues
- Tenant/owner relations
- Property and grounds maintenance
- Supervising on-site operations
- Hiring and supervising vendors
- Preparing capital and operating budgets
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Regular reporting and client meetings
At Tessier Associates, we understand that the term “property management” falls short of the true needs for Community Associations. Above all, “people management” is at the core of our services, and maintaining properties is our gateway for doing so. Our clients have come to expect our continued commitment to customer service and to depend on our vast experience managing properties of all shapes, sizes and locations. For our clients, the choice to work with Tessier Associates has been an easy one because like all associations, they value professional communications, guaranteed regular property inspections, and prompt response times. If you are looking for a new management company to work with your association, consider Tessier Associates.
For nearly 30 years, Tessier Associates has been a leader in commercial property management in Western North Carolina. Our vast experience has aided countless developers in developing properties, investors in investing in properties and tenants in locating properties. With a current portfolio that includes shopping centers, office buildings, individual commercial spaces and office condominiums, Tessier Associates helps bring together owners and tenants from marketing, site location and lease negotiation.
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)