ACS's main priority in managing your HOA is to help increase the value of your community. ACS employs numerous ways to help your HOA achieve this goal. One key asset we provide is a Community Manager that helps the board members (and all members, for that matter) handle the day-to-day needs of your HOA. Examples include services such as paying the bills, beautification of the property, and maintaining compliance with the CC&Rs.
In addition, our Community Managers increase the harmony of your community. We strive to build a social structure that involves everyone by dealing with misinterpretations and other matters that are bound to cause strife within an otherwise well-run community. An enjoyable, sociable community does wonders for the value of your property.
Here are a few of our Managerial Services:
- Prepare Agendas for Board and Membership Meetings
- Serve as a Consultant During Board and Membership Meetings
- Provide Monthly Association Reports
- Available 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week for Emergencies
- Address Violations of Association Rules & Regulations
- Conduct Bi-weekly Inspections of Association or as Determined by the Board
- Supervise On-Site Maintenance Crews
- Provide Custom Quotes for Lawn Care, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Maintenance and other residual property maintenance
- Collect Homeowner Information and Requests
- Collect Association Monthly Dues
- Assist in Development of Rules and Regulations and Policies & Procedures
- Maintain a Positive Community Atmosphere in Relation to the Community Board
- Allow for Ease of Payment through Multiple Avenues of Payment Processing, paper bills, credit card processing and residual bill pay options