As a Featured Manager with All Property Management (APM), you'll receive leads filtered to your selected property types and zip codes. Occasionally, requests unrelated to property management or with incorrect information make it through our filters. To be given credit, please return the lead in question through your APM Client Center within 30 days of receiving the lead.
Leads Eligible for a Credit
We will credit leads that clearly meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The lead request is not for property management services. For example: Vendors, job seekers, tenants, maintenance vendors, house watchers, renters looking for roommates, tenants trying to reach their current property management company, association member complaints, or test leads.
- Inaccurate lead information makes the lead unviable. For example: Both phone number and email are incorrect, the wrong property type is selected, an incorrect zip code is entered and therefore a mismatch for property management services.
- Leads are duplicates previously delivered by All Property Management within the last 12 months.
Leads Not Eligible for a Credit
- Requestor is unresponsive
- Leasing-only leads
- Name differs from that on tax record
- Incomplete property address
- Leads returned outside of the 30-day return window
- Leads with only one piece of incorrect contact information (phone/email)