10 Popular Beach Vacation Rental Locations
Planning a vacation requires serious decision making. A problem that must be solved is deciding where to stay. Searching 10 popular vacation rental locations you can find a house or apartment to fit your budget. Vacationing at a residence along the beach is a joy with wonderful rental accommodations. Find home rentals, duplexes, Condos, and RV lots to fit any vacation requirement.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach Florida. In the favorite beach rental location of Miami, Florida rent at Alexander Condo Hotel on South Beach, 5225 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140. This furnished or unfurnished property includes your utilities; all you need to do is take care of having a good time while you visit one of the loveliest beaches in the world. This comfortable property is for short visits or long vacations.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. A long time favorite beach rental location, in this lovely setting rent a beautiful Villa that sleeps 14. Split the cost between friends and have a great time giving parties at the beach.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Find your way to this resort experience and enjoy renting one of the many condos available along South or North Oceana Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, South, Carolina. This once quiet seaside village attracts visitors from all over. Fishing, boating and golfing are just a few of the many activities.
Virginia Beach, Virginia. Rent studio apartments, homes and condos along the beach. Ocean Key Resort offers spacious accommodations along the beach with all of the amenities of home costing in the vicinity of $600 to $800 per week. A lovely home with beach access rents for two thousand to five thousand dollars at this popular beach vacation rental location.
St. Pete Beach, Florida. Homes and Condos sit along white sandy beaches many for rent to vacationers. These properties are a splendid way to vacation close to the beach; fishing, snorkeling or walking along this beautiful shoreline. Wake up and go to sleep with the sound of the surf to keep your stress a bay.
Popular beach location rentals will help your purse strings and possibly allow you to spend more time at your favorite beach location. The surf and the sun are great fun when vacation accommodations are comfortable and affordable.
- HOME / CONDO
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300K to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (100,000+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Office (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (100,000+ sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
- Other Associations (Hotel, Resort etc.)
- Mobile Home Community