5 Most Expensive Places to Buy a Home in San Diego
The housing market has streaked up and plummeted down over an over since the recession really kicked in, but you wouldn't really think much had happened from some of the prices in San Diego's most expensive places to buy homes.
The residents in these area's aren't shy about their desire for the finer things in life and you shouldn't be either if you're in the market for a top of the line home.
With that in mind, let's look at the Top Five Most Expensive Places to Buy A Home in San Diego.
With some of it's homes qualifying for the FORBES "Most Expensive Homes In America" list, at $41 Million Dollars, you won't be short of luxury or strange gates that take a scientist to work them.
RANCHO SANTA FE
In the 92067 zip, you'll find some of the hottest and most expensive homes in San Diego. There's no lack of architect artistry in this area and no expensive is spared to get them there. Just check out some of the images available on web searches and you can see the beautiful views that might be available to you from a Rancho Santa Fe home.
With a housing marketing that hasn't gone up or down in the recent recession, you can be assure that your expensive taste and desire for quality won't be left wanting. Del Mar is the image of Stability-meets-Luxury that will never leave you with buyers remorse.
Sunny San Diego has much to offer in the luxury and style housed in beautiful and expensive homes. With a poll and view, you're sure to find yourself relaxing in luxury in a Santa Barbra home.
One of the only area's in the world that is able to beat out the prices of homes in Hollywood itself, Santa Monica offers some of the ritziest homes that seem to be designed from dreams and movies. Selecting a home in sunny Santa Monica also leaves you with plenty of entertainment options with the same luxurious taste in mind.
- HOME / CONDO
- Single Home or Condo (Valued up to $300K)
- Single Home or Condo ($300K to $500K)
- Single Home or Condo ($500K to $1 Million)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Million)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (100+ units)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (100+ units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (100+ units)
- Retail (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Retail (100,000+ sqft)
- Office (Up to 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 100,000 sqft)
- Office (100,000+ sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Warehouse/Distribution (100,000+ sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (Up to 100,000 sqft)
- Light Manufacturing (100,000+ sqft)
- Parking Garage
- Vacation (1-2 units)
- Vacation (3+ units)
- Other Associations (Hotel, Resort etc.)
- Mobile Home Community